White Helmets terrorist factions, supported directly by the US and its allies including Canada, are currently operating missile detection systems in Idlib, Syria.
The Sentry system – funded in part by the Canadian government – will warn against Syrian and Russian airstrikes, but not against U.S airstrikes.
Special US envoy Brett McGurk recently admitted that,
“Idlib province is the largest al-Qaeda safe-haven since 9/11, tied to directly to Ayman al Zawahiri, this is a huge problem.” 
So clearly, the White Helmets- operated Sentry system will be protecting the West’s al Qaeda proxies.
When the West annihilated Raqqa, Syria, and countless civilians, in a four month siege, from June 6 – October 17, 2017, it offered inadequate evacuation procedures for civilians to leave, but it did provide safe passage for its ISIS proxies to redeploy elsewhere, only to re-occupy the destroyed and depopulated area with SDF proxies. The siege was actually an operation that involved destruction, depopulation, and reoccupation disguised as “liberation”.
In stark contrast to the West’s criminality, when Syria and its allies – all operating in accordance with international law —- liberated Aleppo, Syria, from November-December 2016, they offered reconciliation and amnesties to occupying terrorists, with a view to saving lives where possible, while at the same time liberating the area from all terrorist factions.
Whereas Aleppo has been reborn, Raqqa remains a wasteland. The White Helmets are serving Empire’s agenda of mass death and destruction.
Aleppo Citadel, April 2018 (Source: Mark Taliano)
Note to readers: please click the share buttons above. Forward this article to your email lists. Crosspost on your blog site, internet forums. etc.
Mark Taliano is a Research Associate of the Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) and the author of Voices from Syria, Global Research Publishers, 2017.
1. “Missile Detection System developed by USAID May Have Helped al Qaeda.” RT. (https://www.facebook.com/SYRIAN.SYriaRealInfosAndNews/videos/499216630541545/) Accessed 9 November, 2018.
2. “The Truth About Idlib in the US State Department’s Own Words. ‘The Largest Al Qaeda Safe Haven Since 9/11.’ ” Zero Hedge, 2 September 2018, Global Research, 3 September 2018.( https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-truth-about-idlib-in-the-state-departments-own-words-the-largest-al-qaeda-safe-haven-since-911/5652789) Accessed 11 September, 2018.
3. Andrew Korybko, “US Backed YPG Kurds Are Ethnically Cleansing Arabs From Raqqa, and the World Is Silent.” Global Village Space, 15 June, 2017, Global Research, 19 June, 2017. “US Backed YPG Kurds Are Ethnically Cleansing Arabs From Raqqa, and the World Is Silent.” (https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-truth-about-idlib-in-the-state-departments-own-words-the-largest-al-qaeda-safe-haven-since-911/5652789) Accessed 9 November, 2018.
4. Mark Taliano, “War Crimes as Policy.” Global Research, 17 November, 2017. (https://www.globalresearch.ca/war-crimes-as-policy/5618777?fbclid=IwAR0nGN2twxcMeNuZLVSM8VXK_nxankoyfSIbYZ-IQGn1_vRGYFFs79pmDAE) Accessed 9 November, 2018.
5. “Syria: Refugees leave Aleppo through humanitarian corridor.” RT, 30 July, 2016. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG2CiPnyNig) Accessed 9 November, 2018.The original source of this article is Global ResearchCopyright © Mark Taliano, Global Research, 2018